February 7, 2011

Thank You Note Writing Tips

OK, brides and grooms--the Super Bowl is over. Now it's time for you to participate in your own Thank You Note Writing Championship. No protective gear necessary--just pens, notecards, your address/gift list and stamps.

My organizing colleague at 'There is Always Room' just posted a few note writing organizing tips that I offer to brides (and grooms). So, hop on over to the There is Always Room Blog for my top 4 ways to stay organized and stress-free when writing your wedding-related thank you notes.

Don't forget to thank Aunt Martha for that chip-n-dip set she sent you. You can use it for next year's Super Bowl party! (Tip: Mention that fact in your thank you note...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Stacey,

Thank you so much for the great tips! I hope the brides out there will make good use of it, just like I will.

best,
Milena