August 20, 2011

Back-to-School Organizing Tips

During the month of August I've been posting weekly organizing tips to my Organized Artistry Facebook page. The topic: back-to-school organizing.

This past week I talked about how to avoid the age old question, 'What should I make my kids for lunch?'  But, lunch is not the only thing that can go in a lunch box. How about including a note or surprise in that lunchbox that shows your kid that you're thinking of them during the day? Need some good note/surprise ideas? How about 51 of them? Read...

51 Smile-Inducing Lunch Box Notes and Surprises

Keep it organized by determining when you'll include a note or surprise with your child's lunch--every Monday, the day of a big test, or when you want to give them a little extra lovin' are a few good ideas. Mark it on your calendar as an extra reminder.

My son starts kindergarten this Fall--I've bookmarked the site so I can refer to it during the year. He's going to love some of these notes and surprises. I like #19 and #25 best.

Which one will your child like?


No comments: