February 25, 2013

Anthropologie has Organizing Products!

Have you ever shopped at Anthropologie?

According to their website, "Anthropologie remains a destination for women wanting a curated mix of clothing, accessories, gifts and home décor that reflects their personal style and fuels their lives' passions, from fashion to art to entertaining."


It's one of the most beautiful stores I've ever shopped in. I feel like I'm stepping into another world every time I walk inside of one. Anthropologie (or 'Anthro' as some shoppers like to call it) sells more than just clothing for women. It also sells shoes, accessories, books, and decorative items for the home.

Back in late December, I hit an end-of-year sale at Anthropologie (Chelsea Market, NYC) with some friends. I picked up a few beautiful tops and a dress that I can't wait to wear. While strolling thru the home decor department, I noticed an area that had office supplies. Office supplies? Never expected to see those at Anthropologie!

I couldn't resist and the price was right! What did I bring home with me besides clothes? I brought home...

1950's Floral File Folders
The packaging reads, " Style before order, or order before style? Now you don't have to choose. Paperwork is rarely fun, but it can be chic when combined with these stylish file folders." The patterns are 1950's-inspired British textile designs. Four designs and eight file folders in the package--labels, too by Galison New York. Can't wait to start using them!




Today is the Day Notepad
I saw this pad and couldn't believe my luck! The 'Today is the Day' Pad by Onecanoetwo was made for me! This is exactly how I plan my day. I make a list of what I want to accomplish in the morning, in the afternoon before picking the kiddies up from school, and at night after they go to sleep. I'm going to have to buy more of these when I run out!




Monogrammed Sticky Notes
Post-its. With my initial on them. Couldn't resist them. Loved the colors. Loved the case they came in. They had to come home with me and live on my desk. Also by Galison. Artwork by Samantha Hahn.

Did I mention that all of these organizing supplies were reduced and then an extra 30% off? Woo-hoo! Makes my heart skip a beat...





And because one Anthoplogie was not enough for me, I felt the need to also check out the one in my backyard in Paramus, NJ. Got two more beautiful tops on sale and spotted these--animal and garden-themed post-it flags. Not on sale. May go back and buy them anyway. When I read a non-fiction book, I use flags to mark sections I'd like to refer to later. These would definitely make my bookshelves more aestheically pleasing. 


So, next time you go shopping for clothes or shoes or groceries or motor oil, keep your eye out for organzing supplies. You never know what you'll find...


No comments: