October 10, 2009

Blogging Beginner

Back in April, I had the incredible opportunity to attend the annual conference for the National Association of Professional Organizers in Orlando, Florida. I was especially excited to attend because I was signed up for workshops in Social Media and Blogging. I learned so much and came away with a ton of new and fresh ideas--I couldn't wait to start expanding my online presence!

Well, sometimes life gets in the way of starting or finishing projects (even for a Professional Organizer) and it took longer to start than expected, but here I am. I'm looking forward to bringing you organizing tips, hints, and tricks to make your lives easier as well as the latest in cool products, organizing factoids (great for cocktail parties), and a glimpse into my life as a Professional Organizer--what I've learned and what I've experienced in the past seven years as the owner of Organized Artistry, LLC.

Thanks for droppin' by...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland Stacey! I was unable to attend the conference in Florida, but if you're planning to attend Columbus in April, I will see you there for sure as I'm a buckeye transplanted to Texas!

millieagin.com said...

What a great blog...enjoyed every recommendation and your sense of humor is just charming....I too have a child who survived a 5x12 cell growing up and I sincerely hope that she can smile about it too. Looking forward to your next entry...M