October 25, 2011

Cool Product - Getting Organized Magazine

Since I started organizing in 2002, there have been a few magazines dedicated to organizing and it's profession. The first one was called Balance. The second one was called Organize--lucky me had the privilege of being involved with it at its inception as the author of the 'Organizing on a Shoestring' column.

Now, a new magazine has been created for Professional Organizers and anyone interested in getting and staying organized. It's called:




Getting Organized Magazine is the brain-child of Stacey Anderson, a Professional Organizer in the State of Washington. According to her blog, Stacey says, "This is a magazine that will cover everything organizing: home, work, technology, paper, time management, ADD/ADHD, book reviews and much more."

Go check out the website! It features articles, tips, videos, experts, events, and resources.

For a sneak peek of the first issue coming out in January 2012, click here.

If you'd like to follow the magazine on Facebook, click here.

There are two ways to subscribe--by print (arriving in your mailbox) or by electronic/digital file (arriving in your inbox). I'm not sure which I'll choose but as soon as I decide, I'll be signing up for my subscription to Getting Organized Magazine...

No comments: