February 8, 2012

Organizing Myths Demystified

Every month I choose a new topic for my monthly Facebook Friday Tip-of-the-Week. February is Organize Your Home Office month. Every week I'll be offering tips on how to get your home office organized whether it's for a small business or a large family with Mom as CEO. If you haven't 'Liked' or added Organized Artistry, Professional Organizing Services to your Page's 'Favorites' yet, you can do it by clicking here. You'll get my organizing tips in your News Feed every Friday!

While doing research for this month's theme,I happened upon a great article by Lisa Kanarek of Working Naked. She is a nationally known home office expert, interior designer, and author who combines organizational and design skills to achieve functional home offices for her clients. The article is called,

5 Organizing Myths Keeping You from Getting Organized

Although the five myths discussed in the article are targeted to home office users, they can be applied to most organizing situations--kitchens, closets, paper, etc. If you're struggling with organization in your home office or home, I recommend reviewing Lisa's ideas and applying the knowledge to your particular situation. I think you'll feel better about your organizing challenges and feel confident to move forward in meeting your home or home office organizing goals.

No comments: